The Go2Group JaM Plugin - Upgrade Guide provides users with documentation to upgrade their current JaM Plugin implementation to the latest version from Go2Group.
Table of Contents
The following upgrade guide is to be used when upgrading to the latest version of the Go2Group JaM Plugin from an earlier version. If a new installation is being conducted, please review the full installation guide.
This upgrade consists of two (2) main sections:
1. Disable the JAM plugin from Plugin Manager.
4. To upgrade to JAM earlier than 8.x, copy the new mercury_kit-*.jar and jericho-html-3.x.jar (for JAM 6.2 and later) to:
To upgrade to JAM 8.x, since it is a version 2 plugin, you can use Plugin Manager to upload it.
This section is now complete.
1. Stop the Mercury SOAP Service from the Services window. Once stopped, simply navigate to the Go2Group Mercury SOAP Service Uninstaller:
2. The uninstallation process will begin with the following screen:
3. Navigate through the prompts to complete the uninstall process.
4. Once the uninstall process has been successfully completed, you can install the latest SOAP service found in the downloaded JaM Plugin package (Mercury_SOAP_Service_X_X.exe).
5. Please note, you will need to choose a new directory for the SOAP Service home location.
6. Next, start the Go2Group Mercury SOAP Service.
7. Then, start the Atlassian JIRA Service.
The Go2Group JaM Plugin has now been upgraded to the latest version!