- SRM-7 Develop Requirement Suite
- SRM-5 Develop baseline feature in SynapseRM
- SRM-4 Develop versioning feature in SynapseRM
- SYNAPSENG-2356 Move the creation of Issue types to Job
- SYNAPSENG-688 [Test Cycle][Customer]: Add 'Select All' option in test cycle page to help user doing quick selection.
- SYNAPSENG-2475 [SynapaseRT Reports]: Priority name contains a '-' will case report doesn't work in report: Test Execution Based Reports
- SYNAPSENG-2474 [SynapaseRT Reports]: User whose name contains a comma (,) cannot be correctly displayed in report: Test Execution Based Reports
- SYNAPSENG-2468 [Customer]Configuration]: Sometimes both 'Requirements' and 'Defects' dropdown list nothing in 'Configuration' page.
- SYNAPSENG-2362 [Customer][REST API]: 500 error occurs when create Test Case without 'testcasesteps' field from API '.../testSuite/createTestCase'
- SYNAPSENG-2352 [Customer][Requirement]: 'Sub-Task' cannot be created even the option is selected from 'SynapseRT Clone'.
- SYNAPSENG-2349 [SynapaseRT Reports]: 'Status' column is not rendered well in report 'Requirement Based Report / Defect Status Report'.
- SYNAPSENG-2348 [SynapaseRT Reports]: Hyperlinks for 'Defect Issuekey' and 'Run ID' are missing in report 'Requirement Based Report / Defect Status Report'.
- SYNAPSENG-2271 [Customer][Permission]: User without 'Browse Projects' still can access all synapseRT gadget data.
- SYNAPSENG-2161 [Customer][Test Case]: the General result which is updated from step result is NOT considered as a valid Run Status.
- SYNAPSENG-2107 [Integration][Test Case]: A new redundant space is created at each time after user refreshing the Test Case issue.
- SYNAPSENG-2106 [Integration][Test Case]: A redundant space will cause automation result cannot be returned.
- SYNAPSENG-1968 [Customer][Gadget]: Confluence macro: 'Defects' link points to wrong URL in 'Test Case Executions by Cycle'.
- SYNAPSENG-377 [Customer][Test Run]: Navigate to "Next" test case run should work on issues those are found by "Search" instead of all test cases in the test cycle.